Health Alliance Northwest has partnered with SignalHealth to bring you a local Medicare Advantage plan that includes a wide range of local physicians in Yakima. SignalHealth also offers local pharmacy services, physical, occupational, and speech services, and many more specialty services, clinics, and hospitals. And as a part of Memorial Family of Services, SignalHealth has access to the best quality of care in the Yakima Valley.
Providers in the SignalHealth Network follow the highest quality care standards – focusing on prevention and working with patients to navigate the local healthcare system. That means better care and better value for your healthcare dollars – while still being treated by the same doctors you know and trust.
The Health Alliance Northwest SignalAdvantage plans bring you:
- The doctors you need, when and where you need them
- The care you need, from preventive services to care when you are sick
- Top-notch customer service close to home
- Programs that save you money and keep you healthy
- Care coordinators who advocate for you and help organize your patient care services
Learn more about Health Alliance Northwest's SignalAdvantage plan and its network of doctors here.
Learn more about CMS Medicare and Medicare Advantage programs, here.